1. How much does it cost to rent the hall?
The price is listed below along with what is included for Marte Hall. Dates are limited! We do not charge per person and all we do is rent the hall with chairs, tables, a bar, and Dj booth. You are free to bring in your own food, music and drinks and have as many guests upto 120ppl. If you have less people, you will have additional space to use for a dance floor or lounge area.
*Last minute bookings (3 weeks or less) qualify for a discount, please call for details.
The hall rental for rate for Marte Hall:
Monday – Thursdays
(-$600 discount for daytime functions – must end by 5pm)
*Please call and ask for a discount if its a meeting, college event, company event or less than 100 guests Monday through Thursdays only excluding holidays
*Each party must pay the $75 clean up fee. At the end of the party we clean everything; you don’t have to touch anything.
*Insurance is included for each party, but sales tax will be added.
*Each additional hour is $200.
*The deposit is $800 and the balance is due 2 weeks before the party.
*All holiday prices are the same as the day of the week they fall on except New Years Eve is $2,495
2. What’s included with the hall rental?
• Any 6 hours of your choice and 2 more free hours to decorate
• 10 x 60″ round tables – 8 – 6ft x 2ft Tables (seats 6-8)
• 120 Chiavari Chairs
• DJ booth
• Bar with fridge included
• Central Heating and Cooling
• Choose your ideal hours
• Come in early to decorate
• Handicap accessible
• Bring your own food and drinks
Additional Optional Add ons:
• You can pay for extra hour $200
• Unlimited Juice and Soft Drinks $150
• Unlimited Ice $55
• Sound System $200
• Throne Chair Rental $300
• Backdrop Chiffon white fabric backdrop canopy and leather loveseat with any color up lighting and downlighting -$595